Do you have a passion for a particular area of online marketing? Do you know good techniques, tips, or Web marketing news? If so, you can be a Guest Blogger at the Web Marketing Store!
You’re welcome to share your ideas and insights with our audience. Your thoughts may inspire or benefit other Web marketers who want more Internet leads and sales.
What Can a Guest Blogger Write About?
If you’re interested in submitting articles for our Internet marketing blog, there are numerous topics that fit our editorial theme. Some examples:
- Blogging for Business
- Content Marketing
- Ebook Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Online Publicity
- Podcast Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing.
To Be a Guest Blogger, Simply…
1. Write us about your article idea(s),
2. Include a writing sample or links to other articles you’ve published, and
3. Note: We cannot pay Guest Bloggers, but you can include a link to your website in all approved articles.
Submission Guidelines for Guest Bloggers
- 500-800 words in a Microsoft Word document,
- Links supporting the story (plus one at the end leading to your site), and
- Any image(s) you’d like us to include in your post.
○ If the photo isn’t royal-free, a credit line for the photographer / source must be provided.
Guest Blogger: Style & Standards
We care deeply about providing our readers well-written content. When we review writing samples, we don’t expect to see New York Times-perfect. But we do look for:
- Writers whose work requires minimal editing,
- Adeptness with syntax and grammar,
- An interesting voice, and
- Contractions — creating a breezy, faster-to-read style.
We hope to hear from you. Contact us here to get started: Be a Guest Blogger.