Are you sabotaging your success? Do you need an Internet Marketing Consultant — someone to help strategically plan ways to promote your business?
Or, would your operation work more efficiently with extra help… assistance from a professional with the know-how to create or implement your marketing plan, or an awesome new business presentation?
If so, the Web Marketing Store offers exactly what you need. . .
Offering 5 Strategic Services
With a decade of marketing consulting experience for Fortune 500s — coupled with a rich online business history — the Web Marketing Store’s founder is a great resource for support.
We deliver an array of strategic marketing services, including:
- New Business Plans,
- Content Marketing Plans,
- Public Relations & Publicity Plans,
- Online Marketing Plans, and
- Website Analysis.
What follows is a description of each strategic service we offer. Or, to start a discussion about services, contact us: Internet Marketing Consultant.
1. New Business Plans
Are you in big business-getting mode, and need an impressive PowerPoint presentation to help seal the deal? If so, let the Web Marketing Store craft a deck that spotlights your company as the clear choice for the account.
Our head writer has created numerous strategic documents for ad agency executives pitching major corporations including Wal-Mart, Toyota, McDonald’s, HBO, and ExxonMobil. In most cases, the new business account or project being pursued was won!
2. Online Marketing Plans
If you’re doing business online, you need a cohesive Online Marketing Plan. Without creating a strategic and actionable plan for Web marketing, you’re likely missing many unseen opportunities.
Ask us about developing your Online Marketing Plan. Experienced Internet Marketing Consultants, we know numerous ways to attract an audience for your goods or services. Our recommendations typically involve one or more of the following Web marketing tactics:
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Enging Marketing
- Pay-per-click Advertising / Banner Advertising
- Blog Marketing
- Article Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Newsletter Marketing
- Content Marketing
3. Public Relations & Publicity Plans
There’s no better way to grow your brand than by mounting a public relations or publicity campaign. Skilled PR practitioners are adept at making a variety of good things for you. We can:
- Secure media coverage, telling your business story the way you want it told.
- Align you with industry influencers, helping secure opportunities ranging from speaking engagements to joint ventures.
- Create brand awareness and stimulate sales, by taking your key messages to a targeted audience in fresh and engaging ways.
4. Website Analysis
The goal is to empower your website to convert more visitors to sales. Request this and we’ll review every page on your site. We’ll give you a detailed report of any issues and missed opportunities.
If there are Web content or sales copywriting issues identified, we’d be happy to handle that, too.
5. Phone Consultations
We offer you access to a professional, Fortune 500-experienced marketer who can help you succeed online. If you seek ways to increase your company’s growth, here’s how our Internet Marketing Consulting Service can help:
- Learn strategic marketing and business skills
- Increase product/service sales and profits
- Craft an action plan for business growth
- Prioritize tasks so you’ll know what to do first
How Our Phone Consultations Work
- Schedule a 45-minute Phone Session, one-time or monthly.
- We can discuss whatever like, including:
- Business Strategy Brainstorming (online and/or offline ideas)
- Steps to Create a Website
- Online Content Marketing Strategy
- New Business Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Business Blogging with WordPress
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
Internet Marketing Consultants Spark Innovation
A skilled Internet Marketing Consultant offers fresh perspectives and actionable solutions. Consultations also sparks your creative thinking. This is where your big ideas come from: from brainstorming with other out-of-the-box thinkers.
These days, everyone needs strong, brand-building support. That’s the most efficient way to move ahead in a highly competitive marketplace.
For help unlocking your potential, flattening your learning curve, or making strategic moves happen faster: